Serving Southwest Missouri
White River Valley Electric Cooperative (WRVEC) is proud to employ members of the communities we serve to continue providing top-notch electric service.
- One position is available within the line department.
- The working office location is unknown at this time.
- Journeyman Lineman's certification is preferred.
- Applicants must apply in person at WRVEC's Branson office, located at 2449 State Hwy 76 East, between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Applications will only be accepted on March 12, 2014.
The application is available to print here. Please note that applications will ONLY be accepted from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on March 12. Applications submitted outside of that time frame will not be accepted.
To view job openings available at other cooperatives, visit Touchstone Energy here.