About Your Electric Cooperative
The White River Valley Electric Cooperative (WRVEC) mission is simple: to ensure our members receive safe and reliable electric service in their homes and businesses located in the five Southwest Missouri counties we serve: Ozark, Taney, Stone, Christian, and Douglas.
Headquartered in Branson, Missouri, WRVEC is a BBB Accredited business, currently holding an A+ rating.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Find out more about White River Valley Electric Cooperative…
- Our History: Since 1939, we have stayed true to our founding principles—to provide low-cost, safe, and reliable energy to Southwest Missouri.
- Service Area: We provide service to parts of five counties in rural, Southwest Missouri. View a map of our service area here.
- Our Meters: Information regarding WRVEC's electric meters.
- What is a Cooperative: Find out what a cooperative is and what makes it a unique electric utility.
- About Touchstone Energy®: As a Touchstone Energy cooperative, WRVEC can use the resources of this national network to enhance service to our member-owners.
- Board of Directors: Meet the WRVEC board of directors.
- Owner’s Manual: Download and print a copy of the current WRVEC Owner’s Manual.
- WRVEC Bylaws: Read WRVEC’s current governing bylaws.
- Annual Meeting: Find out more about the WRVEC annual meeting, held in September.
- Office Locations: Visit our main office in Branson, or one of our other convenient branch locations.
- Capital Credits: Find answers to anticipated questions you may have about your capital credits check.
- Contact Us: Contact WRVEC with any questions you may have.
- FAQ: Get answers to all your questions here!
- Economic Development: Our economic programs help attract new businesses and expand others in rural communities.
- Community Room Use Form
If you have questions about WRVEC, or need more information, we’re here to assist you. Click here to contact us or call 1-800-879-4056.