APPLICATIONS DUE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2023
To serve as a strategic partner to the Manager of Procurement by being familiar with all Cooperative materials and supplies, including both inventoried and non-inventoried material. Maintain transactional accuracy in all areas, including work orders, incoming shipments, transfers, and general organization of the warehouse.
- Not Applicable
- Assist Warehouse Lead in monthly cycle counting process.
- Charge materials to work orders within the cooperative’s accounting system.
- Maintains warehouse assets including tools, vehicles, and equipment.
- Assist with receiving process on 3-point match basis (purchase order, item number, and quantity).
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean environment for both inside and outside storage spaces.
- Unload semi-trucks with forklift.
- Stock shelves and organize material appropriately.
- Performs other duties as requested or required by position.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with carriers.
- A high school diploma or GED required. A Class “A” Unrestricted Commercial Driver’s License is preferred.
- Inventory, warehouse, and forklift experience is preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of warehouse operations and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Must have the ability to learn NISC’s Work Order Module, BSE Supply Trax, and the skill to effectively use all other types of office related equipment.
Abilities and Skills
- Must be detail oriented, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage time effectively.
- Split inside and outside office environment with regular posted office hours and occasional overtime, including weekends and holidays if necessary.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY
- Frequent physical activity to include sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending, lifting, and carrying materials up to 75-100 pounds, for a prolonged period (daily).
MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Capable of operating a vehicle with and without trailer, forklifts, warehouse machinery, office equipment such as IOS devices, personal computer, scanner, printer, telephone, and all other related equipment.
VISUAL ACUITY, HEARING, AND SPEAKING
- Comfortable speaking on the telephone. Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately for work and safety compliance.
- Occasional exposure to varying temperature conditions including cold below 32 degrees and heat above 100 degrees. Minimal exposure to fumes, odors, gasses, dust, and dirt. Hazards include electrical and mechanical.
- Location: WRVEC Headquarters- 2449 State Highway 76 East Branson, MO 65615
**This is a temporary position, and it is projected as of March 2023, that this position will exist as long as required for the fiber optic build-out, which could be a long as three to five years, or less.
Note: This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Management retains the right to assign or reassign duties and/or responsibilities at any time.