To enhance the education of students in White River Valley Electric Cooperative’s (WRVEC) five county service area, WRVEC has allocated funds from Operation Round Up to offer grants to support projects outside the normal public school funding for grades K-12.
Individual teachers may each submit one application per year. To be considered, proposals must meet the standards of the school’s improvement plan promoting higher learning.
The following information must be submitted to the Operation Round Up Trust Board for consideration by November 1.
- A completed application must be submitted online or by mail.
- The teacher’s plan must be included.
- The principal’s signature is required for mailed applications. For online applications, we will contact the principal to confirm approval.
- A follow up report is required with the results of the project.
- Itemized listing of supplies needed.