White River Valley Electric Cooperative calls for members to rally at individual district meetings. The town hall type meetings seek those interested in getting more involved with the co-op and educating themselves to the operations within the organization.
The meetings will discuss the recent rate increase, board governance, updates in the industry, and will be followed by a meet-and-greet with the executive staff.
WRVEC members planning to attend are asked to RSVP to email@example.com no later than one week prior to the meeting of their choice. The first 100 people that RSVP to each meeting will be entered in a drawing for a $100 bill credit. Members must be present to win.
Local entertainment will be provided from 6-6:30 p.m. The meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. For more additional questions contact the WRVEC Member Services Department at (417) 335-9335.
- July 13th- Stone County: Kimberling Area Senior Center, 63 Kimberling Hills Blvd, Kimberling City
- July 18th- Christian County: Ozark Community Center, 1530 W. Jackson St., Ozark
- July 20th- Taney County: WRVEC office, 2449 St. Hwy 76 E, Branson
- July 25th- Ozark County: Gainesville Jr-Sr High School, 422 Bull Dog Dr., Gainesville
- July 27th- Douglas County: Ava Performing Arts Center, 500-698 N. Jefferson St., Ava